This is the latest permanent makeup treatment, all the way from Russia aimed at client comfort and a natural, longer lasting result.
At the beginning of this year I was on the look out for unique and game changing permanent makeup techniques that would be easily adaptable to all ages and skin types. A few months later with my Russian VISA in hand, I was alone in Moscow about to start a 10 day course. The course involved learning a new gentle stroking technique using a fine acupuncture pen. An acupuncture pen?? Yes, this is completely new to the UK and is a much more gentle way of implanting ink as well as being more precise. I completed 18 live models using this technique in Russia and passed my course with flying colours. I even had people coming back after one treatment asking if ‘the foreigner’ could complete another treatment on them!
My favourite things about this technique:
– It’s the most comfortable of all permanent makeup treatments
– Low maintenance aftercare, dry healing so no need to faff around with applying creams
– Top quality Russian inks used for a more natural end result
– No red or electric blue tones when healed
– Suitable for all ages and skin types
I’m so pleased to have learnt this amazing technique and I’ve had wonderful feedback. You can easily find out more by booking a free consultation with no obligation worth £50!